In general, 3SC manages all the relevant activities under five main departments that includes, cultural & educational, promoting volunteerism, relations & coordination, research & studies and capacity development.
All above mentioned departments attempt to achieve following themes:
- Conducting researches, surveys and studies regarding development, innovative technologies, environmental protection, climate adaptation, peace, reconciliation, dispute resolution, accountability, transparency and rule of law to ensure good governance and provide sustainable environment to human beings;
- Capacity building/ development especially through civic education;
- Promoting cultural similarities among different nations;
- Peace and reconciliation/ Disputes resolution; and finally-
- Ensuring the 17th SDG (PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS) to achieve the remaining SDGs as well as apply the principles of good governance.